No matter your vertical no matter if you’re B2B or B2C, if you require inbound leads for your organization (attracting and converting your target market into interested prospects and customers), you need video.
The reason is simple. Video converts. 87% of marketers use video content as a marketing tool in 2019 and for good reason.
2019 Video Marketing Statistics
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Viewers are 95% more likely to recall a call to action after watching a video as compared to 10% after reading text.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Marketers who use video receive 41% more traffic from search.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- When both text and video appear on the same page, 72% of users would rather consume video.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
2019 Video Consumption Statistics
- Video accounts for 80% of global internet traffic and 85% in the U.S.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users and the second largest search engine.
- 100 Million hours of video are watched on Facebook per day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
By now you’re convinced that video content is going to be featured significantly in your lead generation funnel right? Here are just a couple of options you can test:
- Run video view ads in YouTube or Facebook and remarket to users who viewed a percentage of your video.
- Add video content to your landing pages with a form.
- Use video content in social ads either through Facebook and LinkedIn’s Lead Generation ad types or by driving users to a landing page through tools like Unbounce.
- Collect leads through your video with Turnstile